Monday, August 3, 2026

Pretty Little Question

This blog started as a place for me, my thoughts, my little crises, and the conversations I wish people had more often, but I want to make it become our space not just mine. 

          So tell me……

          What would you like to see more of on Pretty Little Crisis?

          Would you like to read:

  • Relationship and friendship Conversations?
  • More personal stories and diary entries?
  • Fashion and beauty finds?
  • Advice, columns?
  • Movies and book recommendations?
  • Music and playlist updates?
  • Life as a young adult?
  • Mental health and self growth topics?
  • Something completely different?      
Please leave a comment and let me know what you’d love to see. I read every suggestion and your ideas might be the one inspiring me on my next post.

And after all, every pretty little crisis deserves to be talked about.     

                                                               XOXO, DIVA  

2 comments:

  1. i loved was it you or was it the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to hear that. Thank you for your feedback. XOXO DIVA

      Delete

The Art Of Being Seen